Confirmed COVID-19 Positive Cases
The data below represents the most up-to-date information about confirmed COVID-19 cases in our district. Numbers will be updated weekly on Friday afternoon to include all cases reported to us from the previous Friday evening to the Friday of the current week.
OGSD notifies close contacts of exposure immediately as soon as we are notified of a positive case exposure. Additionally, we report cases to the Santa Clara County Public Health Department as required for follow up. OGSD is counting all positive confirmed cases who were on campus during their infectious period (2 days prior to the onset of symptoms if student/staff member is symptomatic or the date of the testing if student/staff member is asymptomatic).
- OGSD is not counting students who are placed into the virtual Independent Studies Program.
- Staff members who are assigned to multiple sites are counted at their primary site of placement
Once the district learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site or office, these steps will be followed:
- Contact the Covid 19 positive student/staff to instruct on isolation and quarantine at home
- Clean and disinfect areas of exposure
- Conduct contact tracing to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within OGSD determined be a close contact* and instruct them on testing requirements and quarantine guidelines
- Follow any additional recommendations from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department
- Report positive case to Santa Clara County Public Health Department
*Close contact is defined by CDPH as being within 6 feet of an individual who tested positive for more than 15 minutes within a 24 hour period
- Daily Health Screening
- COVID19 School Guidance Checklist
- Science Behind School Opening Guidance
- Oak Grove Services
- Mental Health & Coping
- October 2020 Social Distance Protocol
- September 2020 Patient Testing Notice
- Mandatory Directives Schools
- Public Health - Reopening Santa Clara School
- 2020 LCAP COVID-19 Operations Written Report
- Resources in Santa Clara County