How to Report a Positive COVID case or
A Close Contact in the Home
Nurse Contact Information
Nurse Maria (Anderson, Baldwin, Bernal, Ledesma, Santa Teresa and Taylor) - email@example.com
Nurse Noemi (Christopher, Davis, Edenvale, Hayes, Parkview and Stipe) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Trang (AdVenture, Del Roble, Frost, Herman, Indigo, Oak Ridge and Sakamoto) - email@example.com
(Please note our Health Team do not work on the weekends, they will be back in the office on Wed., January 18, 2022.)
COVID TESTING INFORMATION
Oak Grove is proud to announce that we have partnered with BayPLS to offer FREE COVID-19 testing for students in grades TK-8th. As of January 18, 2022, testing will be offered at TWO sites daily (Bernal/Herman 8am-4pm and Academy from 9am-5pm). See below for more information. To register for FREE COVID-19 testing, please visit: https://my.primary.health/l/oakgroveesd
Confirmed COVID-19 Positive Cases
The data below represents the most up-to-date information about confirmed COVID-19 cases in our district. Numbers will be updated weekly on Friday afternoon to include all cases reported to us from the previous Friday evening to the Friday of the current week.
OGSD notifies close contacts of exposure immediately as soon as we are notified of a positive case exposure. Additionally, we report cases to the Santa Clara County Public Health Department as required for follow up. OGSD is counting all positive confirmed cases who were on campus during their infectious period (2 days prior to the onset of symptoms if student/staff member is symptomatic or the date of the testing if student/staff member is asymptomatic).
- OGSD is not counting students who are placed into the virtual Independent Studies Program.
- Staff members who are assigned to multiple sites are counted at their primary site of placement
Once the district learns of an individual who has tested positive at a school site or office, these steps will be followed:
- Contact the Covid 19 positive student/staff to instruct on isolation and quarantine at home
- Clean and disinfect areas of exposure
- Conduct contact tracing to determine close contacts*
- Immediately notify anyone within OGSD determined be a close contact* and instruct them on testing requirements and quarantine guidelines
- Follow any additional recommendations from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department
- Report positive case to Santa Clara County Public Health Department
*Close contact is defined by CDPH as being within 6 feet of an individual who tested positive for more than 15 minutes within a 24 hour period