Skip To Main Content

Assessment Requests

New Students with an IEP

Students that currently have an IEP from another school district and are moving into Oak Grove School District, do not need to request an Assessment for Special Education Services. Please bring a copy of your child's IEP to your home-school when completing registration paperwork and residency verification. 

Requesting an Evaluation

Parents may request an evaluation for Special Education Services, by contacting the Principal or School Psychologist at the school the child is attending.  When submitting a written letter of request for an evaluation, please include the following information:
  • Student's Full Name
  • Student's Date of Birth
  • School of Attendance
  • Student's Current Grade
  • Parent's Name
  • Home Address and phone number
  • Parent's email
  • Reason for request