DO NOT fill out a registration form if your students are currently enrolled in Oak Grove School District
- For information about transferring to a school other than the designated school of attendance, please see the Intra-District section below.
- For students and families that qualify for Foster Youth/McKinney Vento please contact the district liaison at 408-227-8300.
Step 2 - REGISTER ONLINE Hard copy registration forms are also available at all school sites. **Registration for the 2019-2020 school year begins March 1st, 2019.
tudents who reside in a different district must first complete an Inter-District Transfer
at your home district for approval first.
Step 3 - SUBMIT DOCUMENTS at School
A child cannot be enrolled until all required registration documents are obtained. Please bring your personal documents
- Hard copy REGISTRATION FORM or have completed the Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian IDENTIFICATION
- Drivers License, Passport, Guardianship document, or other government-issued ID card)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (one form of proof from list below)
- Escrow paperwork, Property tax statement, Homeowner’s insurance statement, Utility bill, Cable/Internet bill, Car insurance/registration, USPS Change of Address confirmation, Legal court document, or County agency document
- PROOF OF BIRTHDATE
- Birth Certificate, Passport, or Immigration Documents
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS / HEALTH and DENTAL EXAMINATION
- Complete the Health Examination Packet below - Must be completed after March 1st and prior to the first day of school. Board Policy BP5141.32
- Transferring into Santa Clara County requires a TB Risk Assessment for School Entry Form (form below) within 12 months prior to registration. If transferring into California, please review the grade-appropriate checklist.
- IF APPLICABLE
- Proof of Special Education Program (IEP - Individual Education Program)
- Transfer Request Form from previous school
Health Examination Packets - Please complete the packet below. All Health Examinations (Physicals) must be completed after March 1st but prior to the first day of school. Health Examination Packets for the 2019-2020 school year will be posted on March 1st, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Law If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Oak Grove District Office at (408) 227-8300 or the school office.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
Transitional Kindergarten Applications are accepted January 14 - March 15th. Once accepted, registration begins on March 1, 2019. There are 9 locations for TK, please click below for the list of locations.
Intra-District Transfer applications are now open through March 15, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Parent/Guardians residing within Oak Grove School District wishing to send their student to a school other than the designated school of attendance, please see the Intra-District application to request a different school then your designated school. **Any families living in the Del Roble Attendance area who are registering students in Kindergarten for the 2019-2020, must complete the Intra-District Transfer form to apply for another Elementary School in Oak Grove. Del Roble is no longer enrolling Traditional TK or Kindergarten unless you select TK or K as part of the Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Program for the 2019-2020 school year which requires a Program Option Application. Click here to see a list of Programs and Services to choose from.
Inter-District Transfers for 2019-2020 must be resubmitted between January 14 - March 15, 2019
Parents/Guardians residing in the boundary of another school district must apply for their student to attend Oak Grove School District. Please obtain and complete an Inter-District transfer application from your district of residence and deliver it to the OGSD District Office for review.
Parent/Guardians residing within Oak Grove School District wishing to send their student to another district must complete Oak Grove School District's Inter-District Transfer form, available below, and return it to the OGSD District Office for review.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Inter-District Transfer process, please direct your inquiries to Mary Veloz at (408) 227-8300 x100208 or by email at email@example.com
Applications for our four program options are now open until March 15th, 2019 for the 2019-2020 school year.
For more information about the Program Options offered within the district, please visit the 'Program Options' page. Resident students in Oak Grove School District may apply for a program by submitting a Program Options Application available below. Students residing OUTSIDE Oak Grove School District must first complete an Inter-District Transfer Agreement with their home district before to applying to a program.
AdVENTURE STEM Program 5-8 @ Herman Intermediate
Two-Way Bilingual Immersion TK-4 @ Del Roble Elementary School
Indigo Program K-8 @ Frost Elementary School
Virtual Learning Academy TK-8 @ Anderson School