Step 2 - REGISTER ONLINE Hard copy registration forms are also available at all school sites.
tudents who reside in a different district must first complete an Interdistrict Transfer
and take it to your home district for approval first.
Step 3 - SUBMIT DOCUMENTS at School
A child cannot be enrolled until all required registration documents are obtained. Please bring your personal documents
- Hard copy REGISTRATION FORM or have completed the Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian IDENTIFICATION
- Drivers License, Passport, Guardianship document, or other government-issued ID card)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (one form of proof from list below)
- Escrow paperwork, Property tax statement, Homeowner’s insurance statement, Utility bill, Cable/Internet bill, Car insurance/registration, USPS Change of Address confirmation, Legal court document, or County agency document
- PROOF OF BIRTHDATE
- Birth Certificate, Passport, or Immigration Documents
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS / HEALTH and DENTAL EXAMINATION
- Health / dental forms below - required within 6 months of start date for Kindergarten or within 18 months of 1st grade
- Transferring into Santa Clara County requires a TB Risk Assessment for School Entry Form (form below) within 12 months prior to registration. If transferring into California, please review the grade-appropriate checklist.
- IF APPLICABLE
- Proof of Special Education Program (IEP - Individual Education Program)
- Transfer Request Form from previous school
Frequently Asked Questions about the Law If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Oak Grove District Office at (408) 227-8300 or the school office.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
Transitional Kindergarten Registration for the 2018-2019 school year begins on March 8, 2018.
Parents/Guardians residing in the boundary of another school district must apply for their student to attend Oak Grove School District. Please obtain and complete an Interdistrict transfer application from your district of residence and deliver it to the OGSD District Office for review.
Parent/Guardians residing within Oak Grove School District wishing to send their student to another district must complete Oak Grove School District's Interdistrict Transfer form, available below, and return it to the OGSD District Office for review.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Interdistrict Transfer process, please direct your inquiries to Mary Veloz at (408) 227-8300 x100208 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intra- District transfer window is now closed.
For more information about the Program Options offered within the district, please visit the 'Program Options' page. Resident students in Oak Grove School District may apply for a program by submitting a Program Options Transfer Application available below. Students residing OUTSIDE Oak Grove School District must first complete an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement with their home district before to applying to a program.
AdVENTURE STEM Program at Herman
Two-Way Bilingual Immersion (TWBI) at Del Roble