Click the links to see our FAQ's on Enrollment.
DO NOT fill out a registration form if your students are currently enrolled in Oak Grove School District. Registration is only for new students or new families in the Oak Grove School District. Currently enrolled students are automatically registered for next year.
- For information about transferring to a school other than the designated school of attendance, please see the Intra-District section below.
- For students and families that qualify for Foster Youth/McKinney Vento please contact the district liaison at 408-227-8300.
Step 2 - REGISTER ONLINE Hard copy registration forms are also available at all school sites.
Students who reside in a different district must first complete an Inter-District Transfer at your home district for approval first.
Step 3 - SUBMIT DOCUMENTS at School
A child cannot be enrolled until all required registration documents are obtained. Please bring your personal documents
- Hard copy REGISTRATION FORM or have completed the Online Registration
- Parent/Guardian IDENTIFICATION
- Drivers License, Passport, Guardianship document, or other government-issued ID card)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (one of each from list below)
- Utility bill (Cable/Internet, Phone,Water, Electricity)
- Escrow paperwork, property tax statement or rental agreement/lease
- Affidavit of Residence - If you rent or lease, the homeowner must come in with you and bring verification listed above and then you both will need to sign an affidavit in front of the office staff.
- PROOF OF BIRTHDATE
- Birth Certificate, Passport, or Immigration Documents
- IMMUNIZATION RECORDS / HEALTH and DENTAL EXAMINATION
- Please provide current doctor verification of required immunizations for school (ie. yellow card/immunization record)
- Complete the Health Examination Packet below - Must be completed after March 1st and prior to the first day of school. Board Policy BP5141.32
- TB Risk Assessment for School Entry form must be submitted prior to entering kindergarten or upon transfer to Santa Clara County schools. If transferring within Santa Clara County, please provide a copy of TB Risk Assessment for School Entry form.
- IF APPLICABLE
- Proof of Special Education Program (IEP - Individual Education Program)
- Transfer Request Form from previous school
- Migrant Survey (If Applicable)
If applicable, please fill out the Migrant Education Program Survey to see if you are eligible for services.
Si es aplicable: Por favor complete la Encuesta del Programa de Educación Migrante
Nếu áp dụng: in quý vị điền vào Bản Thăm Dò Ý Kiến về Chương Trình Giáo Dục Luân Chuyển
Health Examination Packets - Please complete the packet below. All Health Examinations (Physicals) must be completed after March 1st but prior to the first day of school.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Law If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Oak Grove District Office at (408) 227-8300 or the school office.
Transitional Kindergarten (TK)
Transitional Kindergarten applications and registration are open. There are 9 locations for TK, please click below for the list of locations.
Intra-District Transfer applications will open on January 13th, 2020 for the 2020-2021 School year.
Parent/Guardians residing within Oak Grove School District wishing to send their student to a school other than the designated school of attendance, please see the Intra-District application to request a different school then your designated school.
Inter-District Transfers for 2019-2020 (Out of District to OGSD)
Parents/Guardians residing in the boundary of another school district must apply for their student to attend Oak Grove School District. Please obtain and complete an Inter-District transfer application from your district of residence and deliver it to the OGSD District Office for review.
Parent/Guardians residing within Oak Grove School District wishing to send their student to another district must complete Oak Grove School District's Inter-District Transfer form, available below, and return it to the OGSD District Office for review.
Please see the application below for reasons for a transfer, the process, timeline, approval vs. denial and the appeal process.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Inter-District Transfer process, please direct your inquiries to Mary Veloz at (408) 227-8300 x100208 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Options Applications will open on January 13th, 2020 and remain open through March 13th, 2020 in order to be considered for the 2020-2021 school year.
For more information about the Program Options offered within the district, please visit the 'Program Options' page. Resident students in Oak Grove School District may apply for a program by submitting a Program Options Application available below. Students residing OUTSIDE Oak Grove School District must first complete an Inter-District Transfer Agreement with their home district before to applying to a program.
AdVENTURE STEM Program 5-8 @ Herman Intermediate
Indigo Program K-8 @ Frost Elementary School
STEAM @ STIPE K-6 Elementary School
Dual Language Options: Christopher and Edenvale Elementary Schools
Two-Way Bilingual Immersion TK-5 @ Del Roble Elementary School
Virtual Learning Academy TK-8 @ Anderson School