Please deliver registration forms to your home school during your schools enrollment hours. Forms and applications can be printed here, picked up from the school site, and delivered back to the school. TK & Kindergarten Registration for the 2016-17 school year begins on March 1.
TO REGISTER, bring completed forms below to your child’s home school:
1. REGISTRATION FORM (Spanish / Vietnamese)
2. Certified Birth Certificate or Passport
4. Medical & Dental Forms (TK – Grade 1)
5. Proof of Residence (PG&E bill, lease agreement, mortgage statement or property tax bill)
6. Transfer Students Only:
- Transfer Form from previous school
- Copy of IEP if applicable (Individual Education Program)
- Transfer into Santa Clara County – require item 6 and a TB Risk Assessment for School Entry Form within 12 months prior to registration
- Transfer into California – require items 6, 7, and one (1) dose of varicella vaccine or proof of immunity
TK & Kindergarten Checklists (Spanish / Vietnamese)
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) Application TK Registration for the 2016-17 school year begins on March 1.
Application (Spanish / Vietnamese)
TK application should be submitted by March 1st
Intradistrict/School of Choice – for students who live in the Oak Grove attendance area only:
- the application can be delivered to the school site or district office.
- When completing the application, please indicate which school year you are requesting the Intradistrict.
- In the top corner of the application, write the school year you are applying for (e.g. 2015-16 OR 2016-17).
Intradistrict Transfer (from one Oak Grove School to another Oak Grove School): the application is below)
Oak Grove Choice Programs: Choice programs include Spanish Bilingual Program grades TK-3, Two-Way Spanish Immersion Program grades K-1, Indigo grades K-8, AdVenture STEM grades 5-8, STEM Leadership Academy grades 7-8, and Independent Study grades K-8. You can also pick up applications at any school site or at the district office. These applications are available in Spanish and Vietnamese.
Interdistrict Transfer (from one district to another district) the application must be delivered to the district office with all the information outlined in the brochure. If you have any questions, please email Mary Veloz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intradistrict CHOICE brochure English – 2016-2017 (Also has information about Interdistricts)
Intradistrict brochure – Spanish 2016-2017 (Also has information about Interdistricts)
Intradistrict brochure – Vietnamese 2016-2017 (Also has information about Interdistricts)
INTERDISTRICT APPLICATION 2016-17 (You can scan to document and email it to email@example.com
Under a new law known as SB 277, beginning January 1, 2016, exemptions based on personal beliefs will no longer be an option for the vaccines that are currently required for school entry in California. All incoming Transitional Kindergarten (TK) and Kindergarten students must provide proof of vaccinations in order to register. If your child is currently in sixth grade and has a personal beliefs exemption on file for one or more vaccines, he/she will not be allowed to start seventh grade until he/she completes the required vaccines or is in the process of receiving a series of required vaccines and is not overdue for the current dose. Personal beliefs exemptions which are already on file for a student who is currently enrolled and attending school will remain valid until the student reaches the next immunization checkpoint at seventh grade.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Oak Grove District Office at (408) 227 8300, extension 100249. Frequently Asked Questions about the Law